Check Service Advantage
With Check Service Advantage, any checks that are returned to Oconee State Bank for insufficient funds (NSF) will be re-deposited electronically through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) the very same day. If a check is returned a second time for NSF it may be re-processed one additional time through ACH on a pre-designated date of your choice.
Benefits & Features
- Let Oconee State Bank do the collections work for you
- Receive credit for your returned items in as little as 2 to 3 days
- Designate a date (Friday, 15th, 30th) to re-process a check for optimal collecting potential
- We will automatically send through a $30 return item fee
- There are no fees for this service- when you use it we even pass on $20 of the return item fee to you