Certificates of Deposit (CD)
At Oconee State Bank we want to help you save money for your business. You can choose from a variety of Certificate of Deposit (CD) terms with competitive interest that will help you along the way.
Please see below to help decide which account and term is best for you!
A Certificate of Deposit is a safe and secure way to earn higher interest returns on your deposits.
- Only $500 opening deposit
- Competitive Interest Rates
- The following terms are currently available: 3 month, 6 month, 12 month, 18 month, 24 month, 24 month upgradable, 36 month, 48 month, and 60 month
- Rates are guaranteed for the term of the Certificate
- Interest can be compounded, deposited, or sent to you by check
- May be used as collateral for certain types of loans
Click here to see our competitive interest rates for each term
In order to open a new account and establish and protect your identity, we will ask for some personal identifying information. We know your time is valuable, so please bring this information with you when you come. Please allow at least 30 minutes to establish your relationship at any of our convenient Oconee State Bank locations.
-Social Security or taxpayer ID number
-Unexpired Government issued ID or driver's license, military ID, or passport
-Proof of physical address, date of birth, phone number(s), and email address
Additional products or services available:
- Business Checking Accounts
- Business Savings and Money Markets
- ACH Advantage Services
- Express Deposit
- Merchant Card Services
- Commercial Loan Products such as Real Estate, Equipment Term Loans, or Lines of Credit 1
- Business Credit Cards 1
- Safe Deposit Boxes 2
- Mobile Advantage
- Voice Advantage
- Financial Services
- Card Advantage
- Personal Accounts and Services
1 Subject to application and credit approval
2 Safe Deposit Boxes are not FDIC Insured