Mobile Deposit is available to customers with checking and/or savings accounts that meet the following requirements:
• Active Online Banking login credentials
• A supported mobile device with Oconee State Bank’s Mobile Banking app downloaded
• Android™ smartphones running OS 2.3 and higher
• iPhone® with iOS 7.0 and higher
• iPad® with a camera (iPad® 2+) running iOS 7.0 and higher
If you already have our Mobile Banking app, update it with the most recent version
• Deposits confirmed as received by 11:00 PM on a business day will be credited to your account on that business day
• Deposits confirmed as received after 11:00 PM on a business day will be credited to your account on the following business day
• Customers may deposit items up to their daily deposit limit of $2,500
• A deposit exceeding the daily deposit limit will be rejected
• If you would like to request a Mobile Deposit limit increase, please contact our Virtual Banking Center at 706-769-6611
Endorsing your Deposit
Endorsement on the back of the items you deposit must include:
"For Mobile Deposit Only OSB"
Checks payable to joint owner A or joint owner B can be endorsed by either owner.
Checks payable to joint owner A and joint owner B must be endorsed by both owners.
Receipt of Deposit
You will receive email confirmation within one hour of deposit for each item successfully deposited via Mobile Deposit.
Check Retention & Destruction
Mobile Deposit users are required to retain original checks for ten (10) calendar days (“retention period”) after the deposit have been transmitted to Oconee State Bank. This provides sufficient time if there is an issue with the image quality or if the original item is required for any other reason. After the retention period, the original paper item must be marked VOID across the check and destroyed by shredding.
Availability of Service
Mobile Deposit is available at all times, as long as there is a network or Internet connection available and we are not experiencing any scheduled or unscheduled maintenance/downtime.