Enroll in Mobile Text Banking now to request account balance and recent transactions via SMS text message.
How to Self-Enroll
Existing Online Banking and Mobile Banking users can self-enroll for Mobile Text Banking. Login to Online Banking from a browser and click Settings>Mobile Banking>Mobile Text Banking to complete your enrollment. Once you've completed your enrollment, you will receive a text message from Oconee State Bank to confirm your access.
Oconee State Bank's Short Code for Mobile Text Banking is 89549- save this to your contacts in your Mobile Device!
- Bal = All Account Balances
- Hist = All Accounts Recent Transactions
- Help = Text Commands
- Stop = Cancel Mobile Text Banking
- If your OSB Online Banking or Mobile Banking account has been locked out, you will not be able to obtain balance and transaction history from Mobile Text Banking
- If your OSB Online Banking or Mobile Banking account has gone dormant due to 6 months of inactivity, you will not be able to obtain balance and transaction history from Mobile Text Banking
- Your Online Banking login credentials are the same as Mobile Banking login credentials