Streamline deposit preparation while reducing processing and transportation costs with Oconee State Bank's Remote Deposit. Scan, submit, and deposit your business's incoming checks electronically right from your office with a scanner we provide. No more writing out deposit slips, no more trips to the financial center, no more waiting in line. Remote Deposit customers can also take advantage of extended deposit cutoff times.
Remote Deposit Benefits
- Convenience No more daily trips to the financial center. Deposit checks as often as you like right from your desktop.
- Extended deposit cutoffs Scan and submit deposits by 7:00 P.M. for same day credit.
- Reduced expenses Eliminates the cost and liability of regular trips to the financial center.
- Seamless to customers No need to provide notification to your customers.
- Faster clearing Speeds up the availability of funds, improving cash flow.
- Automation Remote Deposit creates virtual deposit tickets.
- Peace of mind Assures deposits are being made timely and accurately.
- Windows 7 or higher operating system
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher
- USB port to plug in scanner
- Anti-virus software
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to common Remote Deposit questions.
What is Remote Deposit?
Remote Deposit gives business customers the ability to (1) capture the images and transaction information of checks accepted for payment, and (2) deliver this information electronically to the Oconee State Bank over a secure Internet connection.
How does Remote Deposit work?
What are the Remote Deposit fees?
Oconee State Bank charges a flat monthly fee of $25.00 for Remote Deposit. This monthly fee includes the lease of one high-speed scanner and unlimited deposits. Each additional scanner is $25.00 per month.